Freedom of information request response - 05631
- how many vacant pitches are available on that site at the moment (if known)?
- Does the extension to the existing site have planning permission?
- If not, has permission been applied for?
- If yes to 2 or 3, how many new pitches is there permission for/ have been applied for?
- Please may I have any documents (or links to) relating to any of the above questions, including, if possible, a post code or search term that will link me to the planning application/permission on the Portal?
- 40 vacant (as of last visit on 04 Feb 2016).
- Unsure what extension is being referred to so I have attached the relevant permissions for the site (75 caravans) and the Cert of Lawfulness application for a storage and parking area. Any land being used outside of this may require permission.
- Any land not detailed in the above applications may require approval. If there is any information to suggest this then we can open an enforcement case to investigate this further.
- Permission for 75 caravans.
- Please find copies of the following planning applications attached, they are both historical so are not available on the web:
00/0713 – Land North of Lakeland View, Inglewood Road, Penrith – Cert of Lawfulness for parking of vehicles and mixed storage – Cert of lawfulness issued.
95/0380 – Bleak House, Greengill, Penrith – Renewal of temporary permission for 75 caravans – Approved.