Freedom of information request response - 05665
How many times have you had complaints after someone has had an allergic reaction to food or drink in a food or drink outlet in your area in:
For each instance please let us know:
- What reaction the person buying the food or drink had?
- Was it down to mislabelling or inadequate labelling?
- Was it down to contamination?
- What was the food or drink that was bought?
- What outlet it was bought from?
- The date it was bought?
- What was the ingredient missed off of/misrepresented on the food or drink’s labelling?
- What action was taken by trading standards?
- Did the instance result in the death of the person who consumed food/drink?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05665.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for trading standards.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.