Freedom of information request response - 05675
Care Providers - supported living
- How many care providers of Supported Living for adults with learning disabilities/mental health does the council have contracts with? If possible, please list these providers.
- What is the highest hourly rate paid to providers for adult learning disabilities/mental health Supported Living Services?
- What is the lowest hourly rate paid to providers for adult learning disabilities/mental health Supported Living Services?
- If a list of providers is available, please state the average hourly pay to each provider.
Accommodation classed as supported living:
- A list of supported living accommodation providers (social landlords, voluntary providers, housing associations .etc) that the council has contracts with, or has individuals in placement with, that have a learning disability or mental health difficulty.
- The highest rent the council pays to landlords for individual rents for tenants with a learning disability/mental health difficulty.
- The lowest rent the council pays to landlords for individual rents learning disability/mental health difficulty.
- If possible, please state the average rent (if not available - gross rent or other rent paid) to individual landlords for tenants with learning disability/mental health difficulty.
- If known, please state whether the above rents are core rent or inclusive of service charges (gross rent).
For your reference, the definition of 'exempt accommodation' includes: accommodation provided by a county council, housing association, registered charity or organisation where care, support or supervision is provided to the tenant/claimant. In this case, the FOI is particularly interested in 'supported living' services and accommodation which provides a care element, regardless of whether the care is provided by an external provider or someone associated with the landlord.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05675.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for care services.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.