Freedom of information request response - 05604
I would like to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act for a departmental structure of the HR and Payroll department within the council.
Please can you also advise:
- Which HR/Payroll/Recruitment/Finance system(s) you use?
- When do these system contracts expire?
- Do you have online Performance Management and Expense Claims? If so, what are they?
- When do these contracts expire?
- How many staff do you employ?
- What yearly support and maintenance costs are you paying for these HR & Payroll systems?
- Please can you confirm names, email addresses and where possible telephone numbers of senior management within the directorate?
Departmental structures are available on the organisational structure page on our website.
- Total is used for payroll and finance, there is no specific HR/Recruitment system.
- Total is used through a perpetual licence.
- Total is used through a perpetual licence. We do not currently have online performance management, although we are in the process of considering this. Some expense claims are electronic through Transfare.
- Transfare is on an annual rolling license, which next expires 31/3/2019
- Total support costs p/a: £35,124. Transfare license p/a £1,330
- Contact details for senior management can be found on the contact key officers page on our website.