Freedom of information request response - 05599
FOI ID number
Annual IT Health Check
- During which month do you receive your annual IT Health Check (ITHC)?
- Other than your ITHC, do you purchase any other Penetration services; if so, during which month?
- As a local authority, you should use providers of ITHC who are CREST of Tiger Programme accredited; Do you enforce stricter requirements than this, i.e. Check Team accredited?
- How do you award your penetration/ITHC contracts, i.e. framework, quotations or tender?
- What is the cost threshold mandated before you go to a public tender?
- Do you have any other compliance requirements, e.g. N3 or ISO 27001?
- Do you have any IT security infrastructure projects planned within the next 12 months; if so, what and when?
- Do you have any managed IT security services; if so, what?
- Do you have a specific budget for IT security; if so, how much?
- Who is responsible for managing IT security infrastructure? Please provide their contact details.
- Who is responsible for IT security infrastructure procurement? Please provide their contact details.
- Are you currently reviewing IT security controls or goods through any IT transformation processes?
- 1. January
- £60,000 See Eden District Council Procurement and Tendering
- No, it is part of the wider IT budget.
- Infrastructure Lead
- ICT Manager Email: IT.firstname.lastname@example.org
05 October 2018