Freedom of information request response - 05619
Under the Freedom of Information Act can you provide me with the following information:
- The number of potholes reported to the council
- The number of potholes repaired
- Amount of money spent on pothole repairs (£)
- Amount of money spent on pothole related compensation (£)
- The biggest pothole a) that you have dealt with and b) left outstanding in diameter?
Can I have data from the last three financial years and from questions 1-4 can I have the data broken down year on year.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for roads.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.