Freedom of information request response - 05610
- Please confirm which of the following Service's Public Health in your Authority currently commissions
- School entry vision screening
- School entry hearing screening
- Other systematic health screening of primary school children (please specify)
- If the answer to (1) is yes, what is the name of the organisation currently commissioned to provide these services?
- If School Entry Vision Screening is Commissioned, Does your Commissioner require the provider delivers its service according to Public Health England's Service Specifications for child vision screening?
- When was the service last audited
- According to the latest audit does the provider meet PHE's Service Specifications:
- Fully · Partially (please specify) · No information available/not audited
- When is the current contracting period due to end? or when are these services going to be tendered next
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05610.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for schools or children’s services.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.