Freedom of information request response - 05581
I am writing to request information under the Freedom of Information Act relating to a road your authority is responsible for maintaining.
Specifically, my query relates to the B5288 in Greystoke.
Please can you send me:
- A copy of your current road maintenance policy relating to that road. Please send me the full policy, but this should include details of the intended frequency of road safety inspections, how these inspections should be conducted and the maximum time between identification of a defect and repairs being carried out.
- A copy of the road repair history for that road over the past year. Again, please send me the full road repair history, but this should include:
- dates of all safety inspections between 11 February 2018 and 12 April 2018
- details of how safety inspections were undertaken (walked or driven, speed of inspection vehicle, etc)
- details of all carriageway defects identified, with description, date and time
- details of how the authority handled these defects, what repairs were undertaken and the time between the identification of each defect and a repair being carried out
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05581.
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for highways.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.