Freedom of information request response - 05478
Specifically, we are requesting:
· Any briefing notes, reports, evaluations, or summaries concerning uses of algorithmically driven data systems. Ideally this would include information about software, hardware, operations and types of data
· Any overviews about how system outputs are produced.
· Any training manuals or materials (e.g. slides, etc.) for staff about data collection, analysis, assessment and reporting as related to the use of the systems.
. Any impact assessments
· Any data visualisation outputs connected to the systems.
· Any promotional material, presentation material, or staff educational material related to the systems.
. Any contracts relating to the systems. We argue that the release of contracts does not compromise commercial sensitivity. The full argument is provided below.*
I can confirm that all departments in EDC currently don’t use any algorithmically driven data systems.