Freedom of information request response - 05495
I would like to know a full list of Vacant Properties held by your organisation and any of its subsidiaries.
If possible their market value for sale or to let, whether they would be considered for a community asset transfer, if not then whether they are for sale or to let. In a clear and easy to read format. It would be supportive if the property is for sale or to let that it is listed on here too: https://e-pims.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/government-property-finder/Home.aspx and that you inform us of this intention or such listing in the request.
- Unit 5 Station Yard Workshop, Alston - lease
- Hardstanding No 4 Portland Place – licence
- Unit 67D Gilwilly Ind Est (requires work before letting) - lease
- Unit 26 Bowerbank Way, Gilwilly Industrial Estate - lease
- Plot 5 Eden Business Park - sale
- Appleby Chapel - £35,000
- Penrith Cemetery Chapel - £80,000
Further details on the properties can be found on the Letting Agent’s Website (Walton Goodland) at this link: