Freedom of information request response - 05523
- Total number of installations of speed bumps and associated traffic calming measures on roads in the local authority area (please provide a breakdown for each type of measure)
- Total number of roads fitted with speed bumps and associated traffic calming measures
- Total number of road miles fitted with speed bumps and associated traffic calming measures
- A yearly breakdown of installations referenced in Question 1 for last three years (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18)
- Total number of miles of roads the council is responsible for maintaining/installing traffic calming measures
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05523
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for highways.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.