Freedom of information request response - 05453
Do you charge for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones?
If you do currently have a charge:
1. How many resident parking permit holders are there in your area?
2. What is the minimum and maximum charge levied for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones?
3. How much revenue did the charge generate in financial years:
4. Is there currently a plan to increase or decrease the charge for resident parking permits over the next three years (for example, in line with inflation, or if the introduction of a charge has been staggered)?
5. How much was generated by fining drivers who parked in Controlled Resident Parking Zones without a valid permit in financial years:
If you do not currently have a charge for resident parking permits in Controlled Parking Zones:
6. Is the council implementing such a charge in the next 24 months?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05453.
Please note that our parking contracts are dealt with by Cumbria County Council.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.