Freedom of information request response - 05409
FOI ID number
- Does the council undertake gully cleaning with direct labour or through a contractor?
- If a contractor is used, please provide the name of the contractor and ignore questions 3 to 6.
- Are the gully pots refilled after the cleaning process?
- Is the water collected from the gully pot used in the cleaning process?
- Is the water collected from the gully pot used to refill the gully pot?
- If the answer to question 4 or 5 is no, please advise where the water collected from the gully pots is taken?
Please note that as a district council we do not have responsibility for Gully Cleaning.
Please re-direct your request to Cumbria County Council via their website.
06 July 2018