Freedom of information request response - 05410
I would like information on people dying with no next of kin being known, from 1/4/18 to the day of your response to this request. If someone died before 1/4/18 but the case has only come to your attention since, could you please also include details, as follows:
- Surnames and forenames or initials
- Dates of death
- Age at death or date of birth
- Place of birth
- Marital status
- Maiden surnames of married or widowed women
- Usual address at time of death
- Approx. value of their estate if known
- The date you sent information to the Government Legal Department (or, if in Lancashire, the Duchy of Lancaster, or, if in Cornwall, the Duchy of Cornwall), or confirmation that this action was not applicable.
- If you have yet to send the information on, as per 9 above, or a decision has not yet been made whether or not to do so, please also advise of this.
Further to your FOI request about public health funerals which was logged under FOI Ref No 05410, I am now in a position to provide a response to your request for information under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Officers advise that the information you are seeking would come under section 22 (1) of the Freedom of Information Act and would be intended for future publication on the following website: https://www.gov.uk/government/statistical-data-sets/unclaimed-estates-list