Freedom of information request response - 05313
- How many Public Spaces Protection Orders (sometimes known as Public Space Protection Orders or PSPOs) did the council implement in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and between Jan 1st and May 3rd in 2018?
- Could you please provide the text of the order (or a link to it) in each case for those PSPOs implemented in 2017 and from Jan 1st - May 3rd 2018?
- For the fines issued in 2017 and Jan 1st-May 3rd 2018, please break these down according to which PSPO they were linked to. ie: '10 fines relating to PSPO x' and '8 fines relating to PSPO y' etc
The text of the orders are available on our website.
2. Between 20 October 2017 and 3 May 2018, two fixed penalty notices for a dog off a lead have been issued.
2a. The fixed penalty notices were £75 each
3. There are no consultations currently open.