Freedom of information request response - 05358
- Number of Applicants to build Full Fibre networks in your area: For the avoidance of doubt I am interested in the number of applicants (rather than the total applications) in your area (either received or prospective). Eg if BT Openreach applies for say 5 projects, and (say) “CityFibre” 2 projects, and “Infracapital” 1 project, then the total would be 3 (rather than 8).
- Local Authority resources dedicated to full fibre: No priority / One part time officer / Dedicated Officer / Dedicated team
- Out of 10 (1 lowest / 10 highest) how would you rank Full Fibre as a priority
- How would you best describe the Authority's geography/population density? City / Urban / Rural
- Would you give approval for a road to be dug up if another operator had already dug up that road?
- Does Virgin Media operate in the area?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information (FOI) request which has been logged with the reference number FOI 05358.
Please note that Full Fibre telecoms infrastructures is considered by Cumbria County Council.
See Freedom of Information at Cumbria County Council to redirect your query using their website.