Freedom of information request response - 05260
FOI ID number
Garden Waste Collection
Do you charge residents to dispose of garden waste as part of the regular (weekly/fortnightly/monthly) doorstep collection of household waste and recyclables?
If you do currently have a charge:
- How many households subscribe to this service, and what proportion of all households does this represent?
- How much revenue did the charge generate in financial years:
- Is there currently a plan to increase or decrease the charge over the next three years (for example, in line with inflation, or if the introduction of a charge has been staggered)?
If you do not currently have a charge:
- Is the council implementing such a charge in the next 24 months?
- Please release any plans, proposals, impact assessments or other documents detailing the discussion of options relating to the imposition of a charge on the collection of garden waste.
- A review has been commenced but no decision will be taken until it is completed.
- There are currently none available.
23 April 2018