Annual Governance Statements
It is a requirement of the Accounts and Audit Regulations that all local authorities must produce an Annual Governance Statement. The purpose of an Annual Governance Statement is to clearly set out the processes and procedures which ensure that:
- We are efficiently and effectively run;
- Our activities are transparent; and
- We are accountable to our residents.
Set out below are our Annual Governance Statements for the last three years:
- Annual Governance Statement 2019-2020 (PDF: 181Kb / 16 pages)
- Annual Governance Statement 2018-2019 (PDF: 142Kb / 8 pages)
- Annual Governance Statement 2017-2018 (PDF: 98Kb / 6 pages)
Statement of Accounts
We produce our Statement of Accounts 2019-2020 (PDF: 1.79Mb / 85 pages) alongside our Annual Governance Statement.
Code of Local Governance
Our Code of Local Governance 2018-2019 (PDF: 210Kb / 22 pages) has further comments and evidence to support how this operates.