Hazardous and fallen trees

Fallen trees in parks and public places

We look after and deal with hazardous and fallen trees in the parks and public places, which we maintain.

Contact Contract Team on the details below to report a fallen or a dangerous tree.

Fallen trees on former council estates

Eden Housing Association look after trees on former council estates.

Report a problem on the Eden Housing Association website or telephone: 01768 861400.

Fallen trees on highways

Cumbria County Council are responsible for fallen trees on roads in Eden, with the exception of the M6 and A66.

Report a fallen tree on a road on the Cumbria County Council or telephone the Highways Hotline on 0300 303 2992.

Fallen trees on M6 and A66

Highways England are responsible or fallen trees on the M6 and A66.

Report a problem the road network.

Contact Highways England to report a fallen tree.

Last updated: Tuesday, 5 October, 2021.