Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Traffic problems

Cumbria County Council are responsible for the roads in Eden district, with the exception of the M6 motorway.

Road works in Eden

See road works map on Cumbria County Council's website

Problem on the roads

Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback
Web page feedback