Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Support in your home options

There are a range of options available within Eden District for people who need help and support to live independently. Some of these services provide long term support and some are short term for up to two years.

Supported housing

Supported housing is specialist accommodation for people with support needs. Some schemes provide 24 hour staff cover whilst others have staff on site during the day. There are schemes for people with different needs including:

If you think you need specialist supported accommodation, you can contact the Housing Options service at Eden Housing Association who will be able to discuss your requirements and make a referral if appropriate.

Eden Independent Living Services

Eden Independent Living provides a wide range of care, support and practical help under one umbrella.

Supporting people

Supporting people is a Government funding programme that pays for some housing related support services including sheltered housing, supported housing and floating support. In Cumbria, the funding is administered by the Supporting People Team based at the County Council.

For further advice:

Positive Feedback Okay Feedback Negative Feedback
Web page feedback