Directions from Penrith Train Station to our offices
Penrith Train Station is situated on Ullswater Road, Penrith CA11 7JQ
To walk to the Town Hall from the train station:
- Turn left when you leave the Station;
- Left at the small roundabout, onto Cromwell Road;
- Right onto Brunswick Road, walking down to the bottom of the road;
- Turn right to cross Middlegate, using the crossing in front of the British Legion Club;
- Left after the crossing, passing Villa Blanca on your right;
- Standing with the Villa Blanca behind you, you will see the Town Hall on your right; our Reception is up the steps, or ramp, at the front of the Town Hall.
To walk to the Mansion House from the train station:
- Turn left when you leave the train station;
- Right at the small roundabout, onto Castlegate, walking down and continuing straight onto Cornmarket;
- Continue straight, crossing Devonshire Street, with the monument clock on your right;
- Continue straight onto St Andrew's Churchyard, between the NatWest Bank and Barclays Bank;
- Turn Right onto De Whelpdale Lane. Halfway along you will see an opening on your left, with ramped access, to the front of the Mansion House and Reception.
Directions from Penrith Bus Station to our offices
Penrith Bus Station is situated off Sandgate, Penrith, accessed from Albert Street.
To walk to the Town Hall from the bus station:
- Turn right on Albert Street and walk to the end;
- When you reach Hunter Lane, veer slightly left onto Stricklandgate;
- Continue straight ahead onto Corney Place; the road opens out onto Corney Square;
- The Town Hall is on your right; our Reception is up the steps, or ramp, at the front of the Town Hall.
To walk to Mansion House from the bus station:
- Turn left on Albert Street;
- Cross over the road in Sandgate, with the Spar store on your right;
- Continue onto Burrowgate;
- Continue straight down De Whelpdale Lane, halfway along you will see an opening on your left, with ramped access, to the front of the Mansion House and our Reception.