Promote your Eden eating place
Eden Eating Places featured in the 2018 Eden Visitor Guide
We have again worked in partnership with Bucket and Spade on the 2018 Eden Visitor guide. This follows the success and great feedback we received from the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Eden Visitor guides which they also produced.
All of the guide advertising was handled by the company and we worked closely with them on guide design and editorial content.
The feedback we received for the Eden Visitor guide has shown the benefits from having 'places to eat' information included within the guide, as it gives the visitor a better all-round impression of Eden as a destination.
The guide was printed in mid December, just in time to be distributed for Christmas.
Enhanced website entry for Eden's eating places on the VisitEden website
The Visit Eden website http://www.visiteden.co.uk/ features a ' Where to Eat in Eden' section, which lists eating establishments in Eden. All the places to eat featured are registered with our Environmental Health department. We are now looking to develop the eating section as this is one of the most viewed sections of the whole website and customer feedback has shown that visitors are keen to know all about the various eating choices available to them in Eden.
A standard entry includes: name, address, email address and a website link. As part of the development of this part of the website, we are now going to offer an enhanced web entry.
Benefits of an enhanced entry include (in addition to the standard entry above):
- Up to 2 photos
- A description (of up to 150 words)
- The ability to change your description and/or photos at any time throughout the year through Eden Tourism
- Opportunity to promote seasonal offers throughout the year, for example: Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas
- Opportunity to promote your special offers throughout the year in our designated 'Special Offers' section (this is only available for enhanced entries)
- Where to Eat section promoted in our regular visitor e-newsletters
The cost for an enhanced eating entry is only £90 plus VAT (£108 Total) for 2018.