Promote your Eden eating place
Eden Eating Places to feature in the 2019 Eden Visitor Guide
We will again be working in partnership with Bucket and Spade on the 2019 Eden Visitor guide. This follows the success and great feedback we received from the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Eden Visitor guides, which they also produced.
All of the guide advertising will be handled by the company and we will be working closely with them on guide design and editorial content.
The feedback we received for the Eden Visitor guide has shown the benefits from having 'places to eat' information included within the guide, as it gives the visitor a better all-round impression of Eden as a destination.
Following the success of including Eden's Eateries in previous guides, the 2019 Eden Visitor guide will again include attractions, eateries and shops.
The guide will be printed in mid December, just in time to be distributed for Christmas.
Enhanced website entry for Eden's eating places on the VisitEden website
The Visit Eden website www.visiteden.co.uk features a ' Where to Eat in Eden' section, which lists eating establishments in Eden. All the places to eat featured are registered with our Environmental Health department. We are now looking to develop the eating section as this is one of the most viewed sections of the whole website and customer feedback has shown that visitors are keen to know all about the various eating choices available to them in Eden.
A standard entry includes name, address, email address and a website link. As part of the development of this part of the website, we are now going to offer an enhanced web entry.
Benefits of an enhanced entry include (in addition to the standard entry above):
- Up to 2 photos
- A description (of up to 150 words)
- The ability to change your description and/or photos at any time throughout the year through Eden Tourism
- Opportunity to promote seasonal offers throughout the year, for example: Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas
- Opportunity to promote your special offers throughout the year in our designated 'Special Offers' section (this is only available for enhanced entries)
- Where to Eat section promoted in our regular visitor e-newsletters
The cost for an enhanced eating entry is only £90 plus VAT (£108 Total) for 2018.