Promote your Eden attraction
Eden attractions featured in the 2018 Eden Visitor Guide
We have again worked in partnership with Bucket and Spade on the 2018 Eden Visitor guide. This follows the success and great feedback we received from the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Eden Visitor guides which they also produced.
All of the guide advertising was handled by the company. We will be working closely with them on guide design and editorial content.
The feedback we received for the Eden Visitor guide has shown the benefits of having information on Attractions included within the guide. It gives the visitor a better all-round impression of Eden as a destination.
Following the success of including Eden's attractions in the 2016 guide, the 2018 Eden Visitor guide will again included attractions, eateries and shops.
The guide was printed in mid December ready to be distributed in time for Christmas.
Enhanced website entry for attractions on the VisitEden website
As VisitEden is now a well established and successful destination website, from January 2015 we made this section chargeable for attractions wishing to have an enhanced website entry (in line with the accommodation and where to eat sections).
We do not have a dedicated website development budget. In order to maintain and develop the VisitEden website so that it continues to be a quality site which can compete with other leading destinations, we are going to introduce a small annual charge for enhanced entries to enable us to do this.
An enhanced web entry will include (in addition to the standard information mentioned below):
- Up to 2 photos
- A description (of up to 150 words)
- The ability to change your description and/or photos at any time throughout the year through Eden Tourism
- Opportunity to promote seasonal offers throughout the year, for example: Valentines Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Christmas
- Opportunity to promote your special offers throughout the year in our designated 'Special Offers' section (this is only available for enhanced entries)
- Attractions can be promoted in our regular visitor e-newsletters
The cost for an enhanced entry is only £90 plus VAT (£108 total) for 2018.
A standard entry includes the company name, address, contact details and website link.