Eden tourism newsletter
Eden Tourism keeps businesses up to date with our latest news on a regular basis. This will enable businesses to hear about what we are doing to promote Eden to visitors, both as a Tourism team and working in partnership with other organisations. It will give businesses the opportunity to become involved with various projects and initiatives to help boost their business. It will also include news on tourism issues and developments in Eden generally which we hope will help networking with others in the Eden tourism industry.
We do hope that you will find the newsletter update useful for keeping in touch with the latest Eden Tourism news.
If you don't already receive our newsletter and would like to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the mailing list. Alternatively, if you have a news story you would like to include, please let us know.
Eden tourism newsletters 2017
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 41: July 2017 (PDF: 489Kb / 4 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 40: May 2017 (PDF: 689Kb / 6 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 39: April 2017 (PDF: 398Kb / 6 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 38: January 2017 (PDF: 757Kb / 5 pages)
Eden tourism newsletters 2016
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 37: November 2016 (PDF: 733Kb / 4 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 36: Summit Special, September 2016 (PDF: 844Kb / 8 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 35: July 2016 (PDF: 454 Kb / 6 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 34: May 2016 (PDF: 648 Kb / 5 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 33: April 2016 (PDF: 253 Kb / 4 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 32: March 2016 (PDF: 707 Kb / 4 pages)
- Eden tourism newsletter issue 31: February 2016 (PDF: 184 Kb / 5 pages)
Previous issues of our newsletters are available on request.