Food hygiene and safety guidance
- Requirements for caterers at outdoor events
Food hygiene and safety requirements for caterers at outdoor events, who must register their food business, have a written management system and checklist.
- Food hygiene and safety guidance documents
Food hygiene and safety guidance documents provide advice for food businesses, community and home catering and food preparation.
- Catering from home safely
Catering from home safely covers keeping food safe, reuse of jars, vulnerable people, functions and a checklist for catering at home for a large function.
- E.coli O157 Butcher's guide
Food hygiene and safety advice for butchers when handling raw and ready to eat foods to reduce the risk of E.coli O157.
- Catering for street parties and church fetes
Food safety and hygiene advice for catering for street parties, church fetes, preparing food at home, at a venue, for a barbecue and high risk foods.
- Food safety tips for Christmas lunch
Food safety and hygiene advice on Christmas lunch, from planning, avoiding contamination when preparing and cooking to freezing Christmas lunch leftovers.