Special household waste collections
- Bulky household waste collection
Up to three large items of furniture can be collected in a bulky waste collection. There is a fee payable for this service.
- Bulky waste collection payment form
Use this form to pay for a bulky waste collection of up to three large unwanted items to be collected.
- Household appliance collection
You can pay for an unwanted appliance, such as a fridge, freezer, electric cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher or microwave to be collected.
- Household appliance collection payment form
Use this form to pay for a household appliance collection for one unwanted or broken electrical item to be collected.
- Household appliance or bulky waste missed collection report form
Use this form to report a household appliance or bulky household waste, which was set out by 6am, that has not been collected on the given day.
- Clinical waste
A doctor or nurse can request domestic clinical waste to be collected free of charge from your home.