Blue bag refuse collection
- Blue bag refuse collection scheme
Household refuse is collected in blue bags provided by us. Bags need to be set out for collection by 6am.
- Blue bag refuse collections during public holidays
There will be no changes to blue bag collection days during public holidays, other than over the Christmas holiday period.
- Blue bag refuse collection problem report form
Use this form to report that no blue bags were left to replace the ones collected, blue bags being set out too early or in the wrong place.
- Blue refuse bags not collected report form
Use this form to report blue bags, set out by 6am, which were missed in the refuse collection.
- Blue refuse bags for households of six or more occupants request form
Use this form to request additional blue bags for a household of 6 or more permanent occupants.
- Blue refuse bags for absorbent hygiene products and excessive medical packaging request form
Use this form to request more blue bags for absorbent hygiene products such as incontinence pads, dressings and excessive medical packaging.
- Blue refuse bags payment form
Use this form to buy extra blue bags. Blue refuse bags can be posted to you or collected from our offices in Penrith.
- Blue bags refuse collection of six or more bags request form
Use this form to request six or more blue bags are taken by the blue bag refuse collection.
- Blue bag refuse assisted collection application form
Use this form to apply for help if you are physically unable to place your blue refuse bag out for collection.