Save time, do it online: Pay Apply Report

Hazardous waste disposal

Will you collect hazardous waste from my house?

Yes, we will collect hazardous waste from households on request. There may be a charge for this service. For further information, see hazardous waste, on GOV.UK.

Is there anywhere I can take my hazardous waste to?

Yes, you can make an appointment to take hazardous waste to any household waste recycling centre.

What should I do if I see dumped hazardous waste?

Please tell us of any illegally dumped, hazardous waste; see the contact details below.

Business hazardous waste

For business hazardous waste information, see trade waste special collection.