Eden District Council
Search our Site


Vandalism is an illegal, antisocial activity that creates a negative impression of an area and contributes to people's fear of crime. If you would like to report any acts of vandalism to Council property or private property please use the contact details below.

Vandalism to private property

To report acts of vandalism to private property please contact the local Police on 101.

Vandalism to Council property

Please report any vandalism to street furniture or any property we own. To report vandalism complete the online graffiti, vandalism and fly posting report form or telephone us on 01768 212371.

For further information:

  • Contact: Property and Contracts
  • Email: prop.serv@eden.gov.uk
  • Telephone: 01768 212371
  • Fax: 01768 890732
  • Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7YG

Was this page helpful?