In September 2011, after lengthy consultation with the public and other key stakeholders, we agreed a new Corporate Plan which covers the period from April 2011 until March 2015. We realise and expect a number of new initiatives will take place over this period and the Corporate Plan will be updated to ensure it reflects the needs of residents, organisations and businesses within Eden.
The Corporate Priorities are set out below:
- Housing - People have access to housing throughout the District
- Quality Environment - The unique natural and built environment is enhanced, protected and kept sustainable
- Economic Vitality - Grow the whole economy of Eden District
- Quality Council - Services delivered throughout the District are accessible, meet the needs of customers and are continuously seeking improvement
The Corporate Plan 2011-2015 (PDF: 374Kb / 40 pages) is monitored every six months to ensure good progress is being made.
The Executive Summary of the Corporate Plan (PDF: 109Kb / 1 page) shows a number of key actions in the plan on one single page.
For further information
- Contact: Senior Communities Officer
- Email: Communities.Team@eden.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01768 212268
- Address: Communities Team, Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7YG