The Statement of Accounts has been prepared in compliance with the Code of Practice on Local Authority Accounting (the Code) and consist of:
- the Movement in Reserves Statement, which shows the movements in the different reserves held by the Council;
- the Comprehensive Income and Expenditure Statement, which shows the accounting cost of service provision for the year;
- the Balance Sheet, which sets out our financial position as at the end of March each year;
- the Cash Flow Statement, which summarises the total movement of our funds during the year; and
- the Collection Fund Accounts, these show the income and expenditure on Council Tax and National Non-Domestic Rates.
Statement of Accounts for the last three years:
Annual Governance Statement
Alongside the Statement of Accounts we also produce an Annual Governance Statement.
For Further Information
Contact: Financial Services Manager
Address: Eden District Council, Town Hall, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 7QF
Telephone: 01768 817817