We have launched the community toilet scheme as an aid to our provision of public toilets. The scheme will encourage local businesses, pubs, restaurants and shops to make their toilets available to the public.
Premises who are accepted onto the scheme will be eligible for a grant up to £500. Applications for the scheme will be considered based upon the location of their premises, the number of toilets available and the standard of upkeep.
To date, the following places have fully signed up and are providing public toilet provision.
- Nenthead Community toilets
- Garrigill Village Hall toilets
- Bampton Village Store toilets
More applications are in progress.
How to apply
To apply complete the Eden Community Toilet Scheme application form (PDF: 45Kb / 2 pages)
For further information:
- Contact: Property and Contracts Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01768 817817
- Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Friargate, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7YG