Accessibility options:
Eden District Council
Search our Site

Street Furniture

Street furniture such as seats are our responsibility. Although some Parish Councils also have responsibilities for some street furniture.

How do I report damaged street furniture?

If you find a seat that has been damaged or is covered in graffiti please let us know. You can do this online by completing the graffiti, vandalism and fly posting report form.  Or alternatively telephone 01768 817817.

For further information:

  • Contact: Contracts Team, Mansion House, Penrith, CA11 7YG
  • Email:
  • Telephone: 01768 817817
  • Fax: 01768 890732 
Wooden seat at West Lane and Castle Hill, Penrith.

Was this page helpful?