Accessibility options:
Eden District Council
Search our Site

How to pay a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) 

  • Online: Payments can be made online by completing the Car Parking Penalty Charge Notice (Fine): Payment form
  • By Telephone: Telephone payments are temporarily unavailable until further notice
  • By Post: Postal payments can be sent to: Eden Parking Services, PO Box 258, Carlisle CA3 8YE
  • In person: Payment can be made in person at the Town Hall in Penrith (cheques made payable to Eden District Council).

Is there an advantage in paying the PCN straight away?

The PCN will be reduced by a discount of 50% if it is paid within 14 days from the date on which the PCN was served.

What to do if I have lost my PCN?

Please contact Eden Parking Services immediately with details of your car registration at:

Telephone: 01228 817200

How do I appeal against a PCN?

Find out more about the Appeals Process

Penalty Charge Notice
British Parking Association Logo

Was this page helpful?