You can send your Building Control drawings as PDF files to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Six easy steps
- Convert your CAD drawing files to PDF format.
- Complete the:
Full Plans Form (Word Document: 473Kb / 2 pages) or
Building Notice Form (Word Document: 80Kb / 2 pages)
- Attach the files to your email.
- Send to email@example.com
- Send in your payment by post or pay by debit card.
- Once payment is received we will print out your drawings and deal with the application in the usual way.
More and more of our clients are using CAD systems and have made the move to electronic communication.
We have identified a growing need for a simple electronic application system that would enable those parties submitting Building Regulation applications to do so electronically. Section 94A of the Building Act allows us to offer this option to our clients.
This simple system facilitates the provision of e-enabled building control submissions.
For further information
Contact: Building Control
Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7YG
Telephone: 01768 817817
Fax: 01768 212320