Eden District Council
Search our Site

Grass Cutting

We are responsible for the grass cutting of:

  • some of the roads verges in Penrith and Appleby
  • certain areas adjoining housing estates
  • parks
  • open spaces.

You can make a request to have a grassed area cut. The grassed area has to be managed by us. To make a request complete the grass cutting request online form or alternatively contact the Contracts Team using the details below.

For further information:

  • Contact: Contracts Team, Mansion House, Penrith, CA11 7YG
  • Email: contracts@eden.gov.uk
  • Telephone: 01768 817 817

Was this page helpful?