Penrith Skate Park is a purpose built concrete skate park, located next to Penrith Leisure Centre. The park was opened in 2007 and provides a selection of concrete skate ramps, boxes and transitions. It can be used for skateboarding, inline skating and BMX Biking.
The Skate Park is an outdoor open air facility which is free of charge to users. The park is operational daily between the hours of 8:30am and 9pm every day other than Christmas day. The park area is floodlit during winter evenings.
Skate Park Conditions of Use:
- All persons use the facility at their own risk
- The facility must be used for its intended purpose
- Appropriate protective clothing must be worn at all times
- In the interests of safety do not bring dogs, glass or alcohol in to the area
- It is a no smoking area
- The park is open between 8.30am and 9pm daily.
Skate Park Address
Penrith Leisure Centre, Southend Road, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 8JH
Contact: Leisure Team,
Address: Eden District Council, Town Hall, Penrith, CA11 7QF
Telephone: 01768 212323 / 212473