beActive in Eden Leisure Card is a discount card which last for a year. It gives you reduced admission prices on a wide range of activities and facilities.
- Up to 10% off with the beActive Leisure Card.
- Up to 50% off for beActive Leisure Card PLUS holders.
- Carers go free for disabled beActive Leisure Card holders.
- Further discounts at local entertainment, retail and leisure facilities.
Who can apply for a beActive Card?
Anyone who is eight years old and above can apply for a beActive Leisure Card. Children under eight can use their parent’s leisure card.
I am currently a member, do I need a leisure card?
Anyone taking out an annual or monthly membership will receive a free leisure card as part of their membership.
What is the be Active in Eden Leisure Card PLUS?
be Active in Eden Leisure Card Plus is for people with disabilities or in receipt of any of the benefits listed below:
- P1 Job Seekers Allowance
- P2 Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit
- P3 Incapacity Benefit/Employment Support Allowance
- P4 Disability Living Allowance
- P5 Attendance Allowance
- P6 Severe Disablement Allowance; or you are
- P7 A member of the Blue Badge Scheme
- P8 Income Support/Pension Credit Guarantee
Are children eligible for the beActive Leisure Card PLUS?
Children who are 17 years and under can have a beActive Leisure Card PLUS if their parent or guardian who is their direct carer is entitled to a beActive Leisure Card PLUS.
How much does a beActive Card cost?
|Category ||beActive |
|beActive PLUS (1 year) |
(Evidence of benefit required)
|Junior (8 to 17 years) Full Time Students ||£6.50 ||£3.25 |
|Adult (18 to 59 years) ||£13.10 ||£6.55 |
|Adult (60 years+) ||£6.50 ||£3.25 |
|Lost Card Replacement ||£2 ||£2 |
|Full Time Student (1year) ||£6.50 ||£3.25 |
How do I apply?
- Complete the application form on North Country Leisure's Eden BeActive Card webpage.
- Leisure Card PLUS - completed forms, with proof of you eligibility, should be taken to either Penrith or Appleby Leisure Centres .
- Payments can be made at Penrith and Appleby Leisure Centre receptions, in cash, card (if over £5) or cheque made payable to North Country Leisure.
- Contact: Leisure Team
- Telephone: 01768 212323 / 212473
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 01768 890732
- Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, CA11 7YG