Eden District Council
Search our Site

Disabled People's Housing Adaptations

Under the terms of jointly agreed policy we carry out adaptations for disabled persons who are residents in Eden and have been referred by:

  • Cumbria County Council Occupational Therapists
    Telephone: 01768 812 240 to be sign posted to your local team  

Advice is available from:

We can also assist with disabled adaptations in Housing Association rented property - please contact the Housing Association concerned in the first instance.

For further information:

  • Contact: Housing Team
  • Email: housing.services@eden.gov.uk
  • Telephone: 01768 817 817
  • Address: Eden District Council, Mansion House, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7YG

Was this page helpful?