Accessibility options:
Eden District Council
Search our Site

Attachment of Benefit

If an arrangement fails or is not offered we can attach certain benefits that a person may be receiving. Although we can apply to attach a persons benefit the decision to do so rests with the Department of Works and Pension. They will be aware what the person is receiving and whether or not the attachment is acceptable.

We can presently attach a persons:

For further information

  • Contact: Recovery and Enforcement Section
  • Email:
  • Telephone: 01768 810067
  • Fax: 01768 890653
  • Address: Eden District Council, Town Hall, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 7QF

Was this page helpful?